Wednesday, September 2, 2026

C. A. R. E. - 2 September 2026

 Focus for today: 

The word out of the C.A.R.E. model is ...RESPONSIBILITY    

 R. - Responsibility: August 28, 2026

Gratitude for second, third and fourth chances. 

Each of these words carry a weight of their own. This is why I want to use this of focus words in the C.A.R.E. list as guidepost. Responsibility is a heavy word in that it ends up being the whole of life in some respects. Our individual responsibility is to take whatever we have learned and apply it daily. This application takes the form of wherever you are in your life. Daily reflections like what I am doing by writing down these focus areas. All part of whatever responsibilities you have. My duties and obligations. I have chosen specific paths in life, and I have to honor those choices. I have never truly honored my choices. The part that is so hard, but necessary is that I can sit here and pontificate in writing, all these essential things I should be doing but I have failed to execute. Not all the time. I think we act in a positive way more times than not, but it is the setting of the intention to do so at all times that is difficult. I want to fulfill my responsibilities involuntarily; like breathing. I have the knowledge, skill and ability, so just act accordingly. With C.A.R.E. 

No comments: