Monday, September 7, 2026

C.A.R.E. - 7 September 2026

 Focus for today: 

The word out of the C.A.R.E. model is ... RESOLVE

R. - Resolve: September 7 ,2026

Gratitude for blessings I have in my life. 

Every day I want to work on improvement so I can be present in my families life in a way that is positive every day. So I choose RESOLVE today because that is how I feel. 

I read a story on bluesky today that made me cry. I hope this is a false story for once because it is really heartbreaking. I don't even want to repeat anything in the detail here because I am using this to write about what I want my day to look like. I made the mistake of looking at my phone before writing today.

In any event, I resolve to work everyday to sharpening my mind and body to be able to have the intellectual and moral courage to do the right thing. Sobriety is always top of mind today, just because of all the damage I have inflicted by abusing alcohol. 

Resolve is appropriate every day, as are many of these words. The real issue is will I execute and make the right decisions? I intend on it. 

I also believe that thoughts held deeply and thought on and vocalized ended up coming true. I have seen it several times in my own life. I ultimately got most of what I really wanted in life. I just mishandled the blessing if you will. 

RESOLVE to be true in everything you do!!

No comments: