Thursday, September 10, 2026

One comment on Curren Events (For Today) Part 2

  All the outrage. 

Since I know that despite the rhetoric of this COMMUNIST faction of the Democratic Party (DSA), I am voting DEMOCRAT every chance I get. 

I don't need any convincing that for the near term we have to vote out all republicans everywhere to the max extent possible. 

The future is always in doubt but right now feels ominous. 

There are just too many fascist-like actions at the federal, state and local levels that are clearly not what any American voted for. 

Abolishing the institutional apparatus that G. W. Bush put in place mostly for the war on terror is now out of control. 

There is a long overdue revamp required of the entire National Security Establishment and the State Department. 

This is what no one; or at least very few Democrats that matter, talk about. 

There is this constant reaction to every fucking thing this president does, says, thinks, tweets, posts. It is all so insane that the media outlets not owned by FOX won't just tone down the presidential coverage until something actually happens worthy of discussing. Trying to double as a network TV version of the John Stewart led Daily Show/Week or whatever else is happening, is not helpful. We don't need fame seeking journalist. You have the ultimate platform, 24/7/365. Put content out that is useful and truthful. 

If all the folks in media and podcasts would ban together and show every night the truth and not this daily slop; then maybe progress could be made. 

People like me writing down every grievance, sharing and posting is therapeutic. 

We need folks that can actually get the message out about how dangerous it is and will be if any Republican majority ever exist again for at least 40 years. 

I know how I'm voting so I won't be writing for the sake of reacting to daily bullshit. 

More thoughts I want to capture and hopefully someone reads this and thinks it is worth sharing. 

I wrote this below a few months ago as notes while I was just living: words in () are my edits that I think are more clear than just my notes. 

The US capitalists of today are taking a massive leap forward (with AI) while doing nothing to invest in the infrastructure in a calm, deliberate thoughtful way. It is all about chasing valuation, and not how to not just build, but sustain this in any meaningful way. Unless in secret there are humanoid robots already built with about 95% dexterity to perform most of our tasks with no (while never) tiring ever and strength of 5-10 men to boot. I think that is what is more real than anyone realizes.

That is why there is just a desire to do it. We who are left would just be completely left behind in most every conceivable scenario. If a humanoid droid could move in the most fundamental ways necessary, then they could replace every basic unskilled worker.

Skilled trades would be even easier because you simply program the droid with the necessary skill and then supervise with one or two humans. Done.

I didn’t expect to write but am I that far off?

What I meant to write was or is tangential to what I just wrote though (is this). The idea is that the US should lean in to America First but in a less harmful way. Announce a major initiative for 21st Century Eminence at home first then abroad for any partners that can engage on the same economic path.

(TAXES) Revise for a 10 year period the tax code to reflect reality of the modern economy. Let AI take all the work written in this area and synthesize it down to a format that can be implemented with a hard start and stop date with no chance for repeal once enacted, except in the event of direct military strike on the mainland of the United States by any aggressive act by nation or non-nation state actors that reach to be developed thresholds for funds that would need to (allocated to support said emergency).  suspend this set aside activity.

Collect an additional Sales tax on every conceivable and legal transaction. Use both of these instruments in to pay back Social Security so people who have paid in more than twenty years will maintain the full benefit. A debate can be had on the future of Social Security and what that should look like. I would levy a future profitably tax on AI, and all the related infrastructure to pay a portion of profit, net worth, valuation and all get collected and paid back to the elderly generation that was forced into this transition. (some goes directly to the debt?) TOO HARD FOR ME TO THINK ABOUT NOW BUT I'M READING ON ECONOMY THEORY AND I WILL POST LATER ON THAT.

(INTEL/DOD) Revise the entire National Security apparatus to downsize and focus on critical replenishment and investment across the board and create a more lean technology enhanced version of a US military and space force. Make it more integrated all the way through and cut all redundancy associated with five separate and distinct Service’s.

Streamline everything that is common to the Service’s across the board. One stop administrative support cabinet level agency because of all the policy involved over millions of supported military, civilian and droid classifications.


Foreign Affairs – Michael B.G. Forman, The next global crisis could be made in china.

The rise from 1979 is a hard calculated move that has taken many by surprise but it has been mostly a carbon copy of what Japan did in part when they were forced open and then again after WWII. A deep dive into the Market based economy. It is 2026 and China has risen and many racists just can’t accept it so instead of celebrating and looking for opportunities, most of anglo saxon people with even a shred of influence and making this negative.

My observations lead to different conclusions, but the main one is this. The U.S. was never actually winning anything; because China has never been competing with the U.S.

(THE NOTION THAT CHINA CARES IN THE WAY THIS LAME CROWD IN DC THINKS IS NOT ALL UNFOUNDED BUT NEVERTHELESS DANGEROUS). 

The same hubris that makes the U.S. stumble around the world like a drunk (rich in terms or material) uncle that is losing it. 


No comments: