Monday, August 24, 2026

One comment on Current Events! (For Today)

The United States is completely delusional. There is no competition. China is on par and ahead in many areas and just no longer needs anything from the United States. You can talk, Uighur, Tianne man Square, Mao's 80+M killed. It does not matter anymore. We wanted China to be like the west and now they are beating the west at their game and not converting wholesale to democracy. China is currently working and yes there are issues, but they are largely China issues. Bottom Line: The United States is on a decline due to stupidity in all critical areas of government and leadership.

I wrote the above in the comments to an article similar in content to the one copied below. 

Has the U.S. lost its dominance to China? : NPR


I spent 37 years, my entire adult life serving the United States, first in the USAF (20 Yrs) and then roughly 17 years in a variety of roles, ending at the Pentagon as a Program Element Monitor. USAF acquisition employs military and civilians to work in the Pentagon to assist with the development of the future years budgets, coordination with Congress and the rest of the many stakeholders in the Pentagon. That is what I did for the last 8 years until I resigned in April 2026!

What is happening in our White House is not anything I ever envisioned being allowed to happen in this country. Living in a nation's decline is hard to watch. We can turn it around but the only way is for every American no matter what you believe or don't; has to vote Democrat...just this once (well twice - Mid-Term and Presidential). 

Nothing that this new crop of socialist democrats are talking about will see the light of day at the national level in any meaningful way. That is not a reason to vote Republican in any way shape or form. 

Our lives depend on it and that is the first time in my life I have truly felt this way. 






No comments: