Time is so relative. No way it's been 5 years, but here we are.
So many things have happened in my life. I have two grandkids now!
I have also succumbed to my personal addictions and lost a part of me that I'm just coming to grips with.
Lot happening in the world to say the least.
But I plan to now, with all this time on my hands to write finally and intentionally.
As a way to support myself (initially) with my own personal recovery I am going to share a concept of use of the letter C A R E to articulate a daily model to order my own day by.
I have been working on this for the better part of a year and have it in a form that will allow me to accomplish some specific goals.
1. Daily reflection and intention setting
2. Prayer and meditation focused on a specific item that will show up in the C A R E rubric of positive affirmations and reading
3. Physical commitment
MORE TO COME for real this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment