Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Next Chapter

 As always I am nothing if not inconsistent. I always intended for this space to be a journal of sorts. But true to my nature; not so much! There is a lot to unpack in 2020. I had COVID...got past the initial issues and have tested negative. I need to do some research and figure what this actually means. My symptoms were essentially traditional flu-like; however, as I know...many people around the world adopt severe complications and die. 

I was fortunate!

It is about two weeks till 2021

I generally know what I want the new year to look like but then again; i have no idea what is coming. I have written down what I need to do on a personal level in this space and fully intend to complete everything I expressed. 

I now have a new reality in my life and I want this new reality to be more present in my everyday!

Things I intend and will do in the first 100 days of the new year:

- Finish requirements and schedule completion of my job related certification requirements

- Continue to physically get in better shape and reclaim what i let lapse and lost during cancer treatment

- Do morning breath work and meditation/prayer to start my day; everyday!

- Be less angry and just more focused

- Divest of all social media...no more twitter

- Drink alcohol only sporadically if at all; just a brain drain...don't need it

- Investigate acupuncture to deal with neuropathy

- Be there for &!^$@ (only I know what this means!)

Other things that are more frivolous but still serious to me:

- Win big in Draft Kings...obviously important to no one but me; but important nonetheless

- Find time to spend with &!^$@...will be difficult but is something we both need

- Write professionally

- Listen to more comedy and find comedians that I have never heard before




No comments: