Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Journey (Restart): Cancer Recovery and other Stuff

Different font; different style; different aim?

Almost one year to the day I was diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer; Stage 3; slight or indicated penetration through membranes. Potential incursion into lymph nodes in the area. 

Not the best news! But, it is what it is or what it is was. Been through treatment; no cancer in post surgery pathology report. About to reverse my ostomy and start a process to exceed where I was pre-diagnosis.

What will that look like? I have ideas. Some I have written about in this space. 

Today, all the ideas i have contemplated have new meaning or new drive to achieve or complete. 

A person; so very dear to me has re-entered my life and have motivated something deep within...i felt was gone. A flame is being rekindled. Heat is building and it will not be extinguished.

No comments: